Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Your Place Or His Or Better Yet Hers

So Im back and ready to jump in to my first story Its titled...YOUR PLACE OR HIS


I had just broken up with my long term guy and really wasn't ready to jump in any relationship but I wasn't going to stop having sex. I ended up meeting up with this gorgeous Navy guy and we started hitting it off to where I was comfortable to give it up. The 1st time we did it I went over to his apartment and met his so called "Roommate". Off gate I thought was something funny about the whole situation but it wasn't until the 2nd hook up that I started to put things together. No dudes werent banging each other but I noticed that pictures were always laid flat down or turned around but still because I was so horny I just shrugged and kept on fucking, UNTIL one day dude suggested that we get a room and I'm when I asked why he simply answered that his roommate had a girl over. By this time we were already cut buddies for at least 2 months now and it had been plenty of times when his friend had been there fucking other chicks at the same time me and dude was fucking so I started getting really curious. The next and last time we met up dude gave me the apartment key to open the door while he ran and got some stuff from out of the store and thats when I noticed that he had always been opening the door with this one key me personally I keep all my keys on the same rings home car and work. While he was gone I did what us females do best and that is snoop so I flipped over the pictures and they were of a dude I had never seen and a chick and that the apartment didnt belong to dude that I was fucking nor the roommate that it belonged to the chick in the pictures cause while I was snooping and dude was at the store the chick came home and went stone cold crazy. To add icing on the cake after I stopped messing with dude I was at Chuckie Cheese and ran into him his wife and they 5 ugly ass kids. So not only was he a liar he was a married liar.



WOW SEE THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS MEET UP AT THE TELLY AND I GOOGLE THE COUNTY CLERKS TO LOOK UP MARRIAGE LICENSES

No comments: