Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Crew Can Hit It Too

The saying "It ain't no fun if the homies cant have none" is what comes to mind when I read this story that's what I titled it "The Crew Can Hit It Too".


I met this chick through my big sister and even though chick wasn't she was down for whatever. When it comes to pussy and looks ...Hands down pussy trumps looks. One day I invited the freak over to my house when I wasn't doing shit. Between the 5 mins of dick sucking and ass licking my 3 homeboys came over and they chilled down stairs while I started sampling the goods. Even though the pussy was hella good I found my self holding on really tight to shit cause her pussy was extra deep like if I had let go I was gonna fall into a deep hole. After I nuts in the chick she hops up off my dick, I'm thinking that she went in the bathroom to clean up and I hear this bitch moaning again and I open the door and shes in my bathroom sucking one of my homeboys dick while riding the other and giving the other a hand job. That day all us took turns busting her guts and we even called some more of our homeboys over.



WOWWWWWWW!!!! I HOPE YALL STRAPPED THE FUCK UP WITH HER CAUSE SHE SEEMS LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT AND YOU KNOW WHEN YOU LAY DOWN WITH DOGS YOU BOUND TO GET FLEAS

No comments: